September 27th, Rosemont, IL.
Please join ReMAP at the Sensors Midwest Conference to explore the sensors industry and the solutions motivating it. The Sensors Midwest conference will be held on September 27-28 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. The SMTA International 2016 conference is co-located with Sensors Midwest.
Reasons to Attend!
- See cutting-edge technology in action and learn what new products can do
- Share challenges and solutions with the industry’s best and brightest
- Expand your knowledge on the newest advances in the industry, trends & applications, case studies, and demos in the Education
- Theaters directly on the Expo Floor
- Build your business and connect face-to-face with suppliers that are looking for you
- The area’s greatest technology leaders will all be together under one roof
About Sensors Midwest:
Data storage continues to be heavily driven by demanding requirements on capacity, higher performance, and miniaturization while remaining sensitive to value. Sensors Midwest is prepared to explore the challenges and innovations of the sensors industry. The two day event will feature education, networking, and an Expo Floor showcasing new sensing technologies and products.