In celebration of Manufacturing Day please join us to learn about Smart Manufacturing for a Connected World – a practical approach to inspire the next generation of manufacturers. This workshop and seminar is open to leaders from small to medium-sized enterprises and and students interested in the future of manufacturing.
The Smart Manufaturing for a Connected World Workshop & Seminar is oversold.
If you are interested in attending a Manufacturing Day Open Doors, Open Minds event, pre-register for an Open Doors Tour at Innovative Automation on Friday, October 5 at 8:00 a.m. This is your opportunity to tour a local smart manufacturing facility in Barrie. Innovative Automation is a leading global automated solutions provider.
Expand your Smart Manufacuturing Experience with a Tour!
Are you interested in extending your learning opportunity by visiting a smart manufacturing facility? Join us for a tour at Innovative Automation.
RSVP: Please contact us to RSVP for the tour at email@example.com
Deadline: Registration deadline for the tour is October 3rd at 6pm.
Date/Time: October 5th, 8:00 a.m.
Address: 625 Welham Drive, Barrie ON, L4N 0B7 (See map here)
Please be advised that the tour is pre-registration only and you will be required to provide photo ID upon entering the facility. Wear close-toed footwear on the day of the tour.
Who should attend?
Are you a leader in a small to medium-sized manufacturing business and want to make your company more competitive?
- Leaders of small to medium-sized manufacturers who want to understand practical steps that you can take to bring Industry 4.0 technologies into your operations.
- Decision-makers within small to medium-sized manufacturing businesses who are trying to understand how to make digital technologies part of their competitive advantage.
What will you learn?
During the three-hour workshop & seminar you will:
- Receive an overview of market ready smart manufacturing technologies, including expert advice and best practices.
- Complete a readiness-assessment to identify opportunities for your organization to adopt smart manufacturing technologies to close the gaps in your digital processes.
- Hear from an Ontario-based manufacturer who successfully implemented a new digital manufacturing technology, and how it has delivered benefits to their operations.
- Connect with and network with industry resources and supports in your region that can help you plan and implement technologies on your shop floor or in your business processes.
Workshop Supported by:
The National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) supports innovation opportunities for Canadian small and medium-sized businesses. Delivered by a network of experienced professional and technical advisors across Canada, the NRC IRAP offers a range of business and technical advisory services, as well as funding programs, to help business build their innovation capacity, overcome barriers to growth, identify opportunities and turn great ideas into commercial success. To learn more about NRC IRAP, please visit their website here.
The workshop format will also provide participants the opportunity to network with other manufacturing leaders and learn from your peers.
Price: There is no cost to eligible participants. Please note that seats are limited, and will be reserved on a first come first serve basis.
Where: Five Points Theatre, Barrie Ontario
When: Friday, October 5th, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Networking Lunch: Light Lunch Provided
About Manufacturing Day
Manufacturing Day (MFG) Day is a project of the National Association of Manufacturers and the Manufacturing Institute. USA ©2012 – 2018 National Association of Manufacturers (NAM).