Get Started with Industry 4.0
Please join us to learn about Smart Manufacturing for a Connected World – a practical approach to adopt Industry 4.0. This workshop and seminar is open to leaders from small to medium-sized enterprises interested in the future of manufacturing.
Smart Manufacturing for A Connected World Workshop & Seminar
Who should attend?
Are you a leader in a small to medium-sized manufacturing business and want to make your company more competitive?
- Leaders of small to medium-sized manufacturers who want to understand practical steps that you can take to bring Industry 4.0 technologies into your operations.
- Decision-makers within small to medium-sized manufacturing businesses who are trying to understand how to make digital technologies part of their competitive advantage.
What will you learn?
During the three-hour workshop & seminar you will:
- Receive an overview of market ready smart manufacturing technologies, including expert advice and best practices.
- Complete a readiness-assessment to identify opportunities for your organization to adopt smart manufacturing technologies to close the gaps in your digital processes.
- Hear from a startup manufacturer who successfully implemented a new digital manufacturing technology, and how it has delivered benefits to their operations.
- Connect with and network with industry resources and supports in your region that can help you plan and implement technologies on your shop floor or in your business processes.
The workshop format will also provide participants the opportunity to network with other manufacturing leaders and learn from your peers.
Price: FREE for Design Engineers, Product or Process Manufacturers
Registration is $250
Where: i-onCONNECT Technologies Inc. #200, 2700 Production Way, Burnaby, BC
Date: Wednesday, November 21st, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Networking Lunch: Light Lunch Provided to network with industry partners
Stay Tuned for an event coming to your community soon:
March 2019, Halifax, NS
The National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) supports innovation opportunities for Canadian small and medium-sized businesses. Delivered by a network of experienced professional and technical advisors across Canada, the NRC IRAP offers a range of business and technical advisory services, as well as funding programs, to help business build their innovation capacity, overcome barriers to growth, identify opportunities and turn great ideas into commercial success. To learn more about NRC IRAP, please visit their website here.
i-onCONNECT links innovation to industry by providing a place to work, learn, connect, develop your products, grow your business and be part of a community. We offer coworking space, mentorship, and product hardware development to entrepreneurs looking to commercialize their products and grow a successful business. We are a high-tech company which focuses its core capabilities in the Sensors, IIOT, and Big Data space with the integration of nanotechnologies and advanced materials as part of the product development offerings. To learn more about i-onCONNECT, please visit their website here.